Gone are the days of simply being listed on Google. The search engines have become an extremely competitive place to do business. To succeed, your company needs to be listed, ranked highly and convert incoming traffic into leads and sales.
We think SEO is all about a comprehensive approach and building long term online marketing strategies that produce result. In case you’re wondering what a good SEO service looks like, here are a few points you should make sure are included in your package.First, your SEO team should learn as much as they can about you, becoming experts on every part of your business. They should study the unique challenges of your business and assess the competitive landscape of where your employees work.
Second, your SEO team should determine which internet avenues are the best opportunities for improving rankings and visibility and creatively find ways for them to succeed in those places.
Finally, they should set measurable goals and a plan for achieving them. Good SEO doesn't happen overnight, and there are no quick fixes. For instance, we have been successfully providing SEO services as a part of our inbound marketing package in Greenville, SC since 2003 and we work hard to ensure that search engine optimization is done right so that it will yield more long term results for businesses. Make sure your SEO team knows you are aiming at a long-lasting success. And this means, no black-hat tactics.
What Does an SEO Service Consist of?
- Keyword Research: Not all keywords are a good target. SEO experts research and analyze what people are searching for and determine the most beneficial keywords for the business to target.
- SEO Audit: Your current website is analyzed from top to bottom from an SEO perspective. This will serve as a roadmap of where to go next.
- Conversion Architecture: Will your site turn visits into leads and sales? You and your team should set a sales process that will be ingrained into the very structure of your site.
- On-Page SEO: It is important that every word, image and link on your site is best for search engine rankings.
- Local SEO: Over 40% of searches are now Local searches. If you are trying to reach a local audience in your community, you should be available for users nearby.
- Content Marketing / Off-Page SEO / Link Building: You need good content—lots of it. Good content requires time and work to create the right way, but it is necessary for building and audience, improving search engine rankings and driving business.
- Social Media: Almost everyone is on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ or some other form of social media. If they aren’t seeing your business there, they are probably seeing your competitor. Start creating a social media presence so that you are reaching as many potential customers as possible.
- Social Signals: Social signals like Facebook likes, twitter mentions and retweets and others are becoming more and more important not only for your social recognition, but for your search engine rankings as well. It’s always a good idea to increase those so that you are getting the most out of your social presence.
- Analytics & Reporting: In an effort to stay informed about each dollar you spent, expect custom reports monthly or quarterly which explain all of the data on your site and SEO activities taking place. Recommendations for the coming months and quarters make those reports even more valuable.
Finally, trust your SEO team. If you’ve already chosen them, be confident in their strategies and let them fight for your rankings.
Want to give us a try? To discuss a traffic (and profit) generating SEO program for your website, please complete our contact form, or just give us a call at (864) 288-6162. We are a professional inbound marketing company in Greenville, SC but we also serve the following locations: Spartanburg, Anderson, Columbia, Charleston, Asheville and Charlotte, NC.