Although marketing automation occupies some of the latest headlines in top marketing publications, this technology has actually been around for a few years now. Despite that, it has not been fully adopted — even by those who have already decided to invest in it.
According to SiriusDecisions, around 85% of B2B marketers are not using the full potential of their marketing automation platform. If you happen to be one of these marketers, or perhaps a business developer, thinking of ways to leverage automation even more, here are the top 3 marketing automation benefits you should know:
1. Campaign-Based Marketing
- Email: nurture your leads by giving them exclusive early access to the new catalog
- Content: attract new visitors and engage with those who return by publishing blog articles about the new designs and product comparisons
- Social Media: start conversations, receive feedback, and inspire your readers on Pinterest and Instagram
- Keywords: build a targeted keyword list meant specifically for that campaign
- Advertising: set a budget and establish your targeting criteria for the offer